Visit Symphonia to discover the wonderful flavours we have created from the countryside around us. See how we make our spirits in a unique and sustainable way in our state of the art distillery.
This fully guided tour will last approximately 90 minutes and includes:
- Arrival to a welcome cocktail
- Take a trip back in history to discover the origins and productions methods behind gin
- Learn why we are a distillery with a difference by using our scientific knowledge to create environmentally friendly distillation processes
- Visit the laboratory where we will demonstrate some of the scientific techniques used to develop these wonderful spirits
- Enjoy a full tasting session of all the Symphonia Spirits
- Finish up with a seasonal cocktail
- Take home a beautiful Symphonia Spirits glass
- Full range of products to purchase.
Because unusually, its founder and distiller Ric is also an organic chemist. His life has been spent studying the structure, and properties of molecules – searching for the essence of life.
It is how he revolutionised spirits production. And how Symphonia wins its awards.
He has enjoyed an impressive career in the pharmaceutical industry. With a PhD in Organic Chemistry and driven to use his talent for the greater good, he worked at the cutting edge of anti-viral innovation. On leaving that world, he turned to his other great passion, food and drink, applying his understanding of molecular science to gin – a drink originally invented by chemists.
Now with his own business, his aim is to be consistently mindful about how to reduce the company’s impact on energy and the earth’s natural resources.
In practise, it means harnessing science with nature to create the best tasting spirits possible, capturing the wonderful flavours and fragrances of botanicals in the most eco-efficient way.
There are no reviews yet.