Become the composer and create your own Gin. We run this experience on the first Saturday of every month.
– Our gin school is an immersive experience like no other.
Our Gin School lasts approximately 3 hours and includes:
- Arrival to a welcome cocktail
- Listen to the story of Symphonia and taste some of our spirits range
- Understand the science of flavour perception with a lesson on the senses with our Master Distiller
- Get creative and choose your flavour notes to create your gin
- Label and prepare your bottle
- Sample your gin with a range of mixers and garnishes to find your perfect serve
- Take home your mini bottle and our in house team will scale up your creation and post it to you
- We will keep your recipe on file should you want another bottle!
- £90 per person
- Or £140 per couple for one bottle
Because unusually, its founder and distiller Ric is also an organic chemist. His life has been spent studying the structure, and properties of molecules – searching for the essence of life.
It is how he revolutionised spirits production. And how Symphonia wins its awards.
He has enjoyed an impressive career in the pharmaceutical industry. With a PhD in Organic Chemistry and driven to use his talent for the greater good, he worked at the cutting edge of anti-viral innovation. On leaving that world, he turned to his other great passion, food and drink, applying his understanding of molecular science to gin – a drink originally invented by chemists.
Now with his own business, his aim is to be consistently mindful about how to reduce the company’s impact on energy and the earth’s natural resources.
In practise, it means harnessing science with nature to create the best tasting spirits possible, capturing the wonderful flavours and fragrances of botanicals in the most eco-efficient way.
There are no reviews yet.